The mouth area is a part very sensual of our face and tells our emotions. Taking care of it doesn't just mean looking young but generally gives a happier and more attractive look to our face.
This area is full of muscles that allow us to perform a multitude of movements such as eating, talking, kissing, smiling and making faces.
The main muscles of the mouth are:
- M. ORBICULAR OF THE MOUTH
- M. MENTAL
- M. CORNER OF THE MOUTH DEPRESSOR
- M. BUCCINATOR
- M. SMALL AND LARGE CHEEK
- M. RISORIO
The muscles that make the mouth and lips move are circularly distributed and can become very powerful thanks to training: with the increase in volume of these muscles the line of the lips becomes more defined, reducing wrinkles.
WRINKLES AND BLEMISHES
The aging of the area surrounding the lips is mainly due to the loss of elasticity of the deep layers of the skin and the loss of subcutaneous fat
- NASOLABIAL WRINKLES - called "smile furrows" are wrinkles that run from the nasal wing to the corners of the mouth.
- PERILABIAL WRINKLES - known as “barcode” are perpendicular to the lip contour.
- LABIO-GENIENE WRINKLES - known as "puppet wrinkles" or "sadness" lines, they go down from the corners of the mouth.
Even the lips age, they lose firmness, the color fades and they become wrinkled. The lost volume, which is often artificially integrated with temporary injections of "filler", can instead be rebuilt with training by increasing the size of these muscles with evident and 100% natural results!
BONFACE offers a series of exercises that stimulate the muscles of the area with 2 main objectives:
1. RESHAPING MOUTH - which becomes more defined, drawn and turgid
2. LIPS INCREASING VOLUME - to make them compact, soft and luscious.
Basically, the techniques of Body Building o Body Sculpting
For the lips, the "weights" are represented by our fingers that go to work on the lip muscles in order to tone and develop them. In practice, to firm the lips, it is necessary to insert the fingers in the mouth and perform exercises which, albeit delicately, exercise a opposing force to the mouth. (In case of long nails I suggest the use of latex or cotton gloves).
The exercises also bring greater blood and oxygen flow making the lips and the skin that surrounds them more rosacea and vital.
Here too, as for the shape of the face, we have many types of lips, thinner or more pronounced. Remember that their beauty doesn't depend on how big or puffy they are but on their natural definition, in harmony with our personality and the rest of the face.
I conclude with three small clarifications:
- Apply a lip balm moisturiser before and after exercise.
- Do not perform the practice if the lips are chapped, injured or ulcerated.
- Always pay attention to the position of the tongue which must remain relaxed. Note that if the tongue is not "at rest", and pushes against the teeth or palate, the same mouth will in turn be contracted giving the face a I look tense.
The watchword is therefore, as always, relaxing and trying to keep this feeling relaxed for as long as possible.
Now, for a kissable mouth, don't miss the video BONFACE DAY 12/28 !
Chiara Bonel - Natural entrepreneur & holistic-sports massage technician