Bonel Botanicals soap is nnatural, handmade and completely of vegetable origin. Its strength and effectiveness are based on the high content of green clay and nutritious components.
Clay is one of the main components of the earth's crust and plays a fundamental role in the life of the planet. There are clays of various colours: red, green and yellow depending on the presence of iron and its chemical state.
The therapeutic and cosmetic uses of clay have been handed down for centuries; already in ancient times it was considered an excellent base on which to insert precious essential oils in the preparation of masks and wraps.
Green clay boasts known anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties and has always been considered a useful aid for the treatment of skin diseases: from inflammation to pimples, reddened or acne-prone skin .
This type of clay, in particular, also has a well-known adsorbent and purifying power and is able to absorb excess sebum, giving relief to all skin types, from normal skin hyperseborrheic skin.
If you want a little tip, green clay is also highly indicated in the treatment of mask acne, or maskne, an annoying skin condition characterized by comedones and an annoying sensation related prolonged use of the mask.
Bonel Botanicals was not satisfied only with the help of green clay for its handmade soap, but has enriched it with other vegetable ingredients useful for the well-being of the skin:
- Lavender essential oil - for its antimicrobial and soothing activity, ideal for the treatment of impure skin.
- Tea tree essential oil - for its antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory action, excellent for reducing skin inflammation caused by acne and pimples.
- Olive oil - for its nutritional properties and the particular unsaponifiable fraction which, thanks to its affinity with the composition of the sebum, has excellent emollient and sebum-restoring properties, making it an optimal ingredient in the formulation of products dedicated to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Cocoa butter obtained by pressing cocoa beans has excellent emollient and nourishing properties.
- Almond oil - rich in fatty acids, with marked emollient, nourishing and elasticizingi properties, as well as excellent dermocompatibility characteristics.
Bonel Botanicals, always relying on nature and all that it can offer us, has formulated a delicate soap, suitable for all skin types with purifying but also emollient, protective and nourishing characteristics.. truly an excellent product !
Dott.ssa Federica D'Incà - COSMAST Master in Cosmetic Science and Technology
“Every woman has the right to be beautiful” - Elizabeth Arden